Faberlic Makeup is produced by the largest European makeup producer Intercos based in Milan, Italy.
Intercos develops and manufactures cosmetics for the most well-known brands in the industry. The Company was founded in 1972.
All Faberlic Fragrance compositions are produced in France under the guidance of Thomas Fontaine, who is known world-over for his bespoke perfumes.
Russian Skin Care & Other Products
Faberlic sources raw material from the world’s largest and most reputable suppliers in over 20 countries to produce skin care and other products in its own production facility in Moscow. Faberlic complies with the most stringent international quality standards and are always tested for safety.
Moscow Production Facilities
Faberlic owns production facilities in Moscow spread over 35,000 square meters (over 370,000 square feet) that is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The facility follows European quality standards and is fitted with advanced and ecological equipment, and automatic lines for production, dispensing and packaging cosmetics. In 2010, Faberlic was certified for ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
All products are mandatorily tested in accordance with State standards and Sanitary Rules and Regulations. Fabelic is also included in the State Register of producers of environmentally and eco-safe products.
- Faberlic Makeup is produced in Italy.
- Faberlic Fragrance compositions are prepared in France.
- Skin care and other products are made in Russia in Faberlic owned factory in Moscow.
- Faberlic is one of the largest cosmetic companies in Russia based on its production capacity.
- Production follows European Quality Standards.
- Faberlic facility was certified for ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001-2007, ISO 22716-2007 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Included in the state register of enterprises producing environmentally friendly and safe products.
- Faberlic cosmetics are resilient to high temperatures, maintaining their effectiveness when not in use.
- Faberlic cosmetics contains 10 times less preservatives than any other cosmetics on the market.
- Faberlic cosmetics are not tested on animals.